Monday, July 1, 2013

Enjoying Summer, Family, and Friends

I get a little nervous around this time of year. It seems Independence Day marks the summer check point for me. There's only half of summer vacation left and I begin to reevaluate my days. I don't want summer to melt away like a popsicle in the sticky hands of a 2-year old.

There's also only so many hours in a day. I've never been good at having each foot in 2 different canoes, so, I have to cut some time-consuming activities out of my schedule, just for a bit. One of those time stealing activities is blogging so I'm taking a short term break to be TOTALLY present for my family and my friends. I will soak up the sun, read a few books sitting on the bedside, and prepare exciting meals for Super Hubby and Kiddo. I may even get used to taking some afternoon naps.

Whoever said we could have it all lied. Having it all doesn't come all at once, all at the same time. Not if you want to keep your sanity and happiness. Life is about making choices. I love blogging and I'll be back soon but, right now, I choose to balance my life with other elements. I hope you stick around and visit often. If you don't want to miss any future posts, please consider signing up via e-mail Subscription, delivering you every new post in your e-mail Inbox.

To tie you over, re-visit my blog Series on Elements of Happiness. It's a goodie.
Elements of Happiness Part 1
Elements of Happiness Part 2
Elements of Happiness Part 3
Elements of Happiness Part 4
Elements of Happiness Part 5
Elements of Happiness Part 6

Be back soonish and enjoy your summer days! I know I will.

 

   

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design