Monday, September 30, 2013

Gratitude Journal Monday

The weather is fully aware that it's Monday morning. Cloudy and gray, the rain falls, not in droplets, but in a constant mist that surrounds your entire face, hair, and body as you try to get your morning walk in. I think about how much this same mist treatment facial would cost at a ritzy spa? I knew I should have done my morning walk in a bathrobe and slippers. Maybe next time.

Happy Monday to you all! Now, let's get to some gratitude...

501. I am grateful for ordinary days.
502. I am thankful for the warm cup of coffee I hug between my hands this misty morning.
503. I appreciate the good smells that hit you when you enter a home that just made apple crisp.
504. I am grateful for the start of Autumn.
505. I am thankful for the nice weather promised this week; upper 70's and sunny!

 

3 comments:

Betty Sneeringer said...

All good things to be grateful for.I have been away from writing in my gratitude journal. I pulled it out and hope to start again.

Betty

Braddie said...

This is a really great post. I liked these words of gratitude a lot. We should always be thankful for everything we got in life.

شوقي عوض said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design