171. I am grateful for the tireless snowplow trucks rumbling through the night to keep our streets safe and clean for the morning rush.
172. I am grateful my son is so easy-going and gracefully accepts situations (like when we told him last night we won't be going to Florida for spring break, a trip he was looking forward to).
173. I am grateful Super Hubby works so hard at his own business to bring in the funds to run this household; even if it means an entire weekend devoted to invoicing the previous month.
174. I am grateful our area has not seen Mother Nature's wrath as so many states have experienced so much destruction over the past week - the news images are unimaginable.
175. I am grateful for a family friend's unending positive attitude towards life, even in the midst of huge disappointment - he's an inspiration and fine example.