231. Thank you to those men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect America's freedom and values.
232. I am grateful my family gets to enjoy the gift of freedom from that sacrifice every day.
233. I am grateful for my grandfather's courage to leave his communist homeland and make a new start in America for a better life for him, his family, and future generations.
234. I am humbled by the gratitude shown by so many thankful, proud Americans.
235. When asked why we celebrate Memorial Day, I am grateful my son was able to answer correctly.