Monday, March 25, 2013

Gratitude Journal Monday

Cherry Blossom time in D.C.!
Keeping weekends open and not knowing where you'll end up is always an exciting adventure. Super Hubby cleared his schedule on Friday and we ended up in Washington, D.C.! We had a blast, great weather, and luxurious accommodations. More to come, but let's get this gratitude journal going. I'm already 2 loads of laundry into my Monday and still haven't posted. YIKES! Well, better late than never.
Happy Monday!
 
431. I am grateful for Super Hubby's spontaneous idea to visit Washington, D.C. over the weekend (more photos to come).

432. I am grateful for the awesome weather we enjoyed while there.

433. I am tremendously grateful for keeping ahead of the snow storm as we drove back to Cleveland (lucky, indeed; timing, perfect).

434. I am grateful for having another week of Spring Break to enjoy.

435. I am grateful we are able to enjoy such things as mini-vacations as a family, without giving too much thought to the cost; truly blessed.

Look for my Washington, D.C. post this week. Lots of pictures to come!!!!!    

1 comment:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend, looking forward to your photos!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design