Monday, September 19, 2011
Gratitude Journal Monday
Happy Monday, everybody! I hope you're keeping up with your Gratitude Journal. Not sure what I'm talking about, click here. A Gratitude Journal will change the way you view your life. For some, it may even save your life. I hope you begin one of your own today. Whether you join me here each Monday and make your own declarations in the Comments section, or you go out and buy a beautiful journal and write them down privately, I want to encourage you to get started. Change can't happen without taking action!
51. I am grateful for the warm, cozy blanket I can snuggle under to keep warm at night since we're not quite ready to turn on the furnace, just yet.
52. I am grateful for the awesome imagination my son uses while he plays and I hope he never loses it as he grows up.
53. I am grateful for weeds because if I didn't have to get rid of them, then I'm not sure I'd have the time to spend in the garden. Weeds force us to pay attention to the garden again and spend a little time in a world that can get neglected amongst the chaos.
54. I am grateful for exciting, innovative teaching methods that get our kids out of the classroom and into the thick of things, learning by doing, all week long!
55. I am grateful for my husband's change of luck. Let's hope it's a trend that continues.
Want to make life even better? Start with Commenting just one statement of gratitude, right here, today!