Goodbye extra time to carve our spooky jack-o-lantern.
Goodbye yummy, delicious, salty, crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds.
Goodbye CMA Awards: I'm a closet country-music fan (Super Hubby and Super Kid claim not to know me when I'm bustin' a move to Keith Urban).
Hello learning a new school game called Dictionary and making time to play it together.
Hello girls' luncheon that is finally happening after too many delays and reschedulings.
Hello non-working weekend for me, billing weekend for Super Hubby - boo hoo!
Hello Trick-or-Treating, after being postponed due to weather.
Hello welcoming a new month, November, when we are never more reminded of gratitude through grace.
|Not my kid, not in my house. Stand up and shout, baby!|
1. I will give you my undivided attention when you are speaking.
2. I will look you in the eyes when you speak to me.
3. I will listen intently and let you speak fully, not interrupting your thoughts.
4. I will ask you questions and we'll have a conversation, together.
5. I will encourage you to find your true voice and share it with the world.
6. Respect is as respect does - we'll have to remind each other of it sometimes.
7. I want you to know how important you are, but remain humble in that knowing.
8. I will attempt to be the light and water that helps to grow your seed of confidence.
9. Win or lose, I'm all in, right behind you, cheering you on.
10. I may not always agree with you, but I will always love you; on that you can be sure.
Listen to your children for they have got a lot to say!