|Thanks for the great feast, Mom and Dad!|
351. I am grateful for the feast-of-a-meal my parents prepared for Thanksgiving - they work so hard and do such a marvelous, scrumptious job.
352. I am thankful for the 6-day weekend we spent together as a family, just hanging out and enjoying the warmth of the fireplace.
353. I am thankful our wood for the fireplace is finally dry enough to burn on its own instead of tending to it constantly to keep it a-flame.
354. I am super thankful for Super Hubby's and Kiddo's assistance in putting up all the Christmas decorations this year (looks great, guys).
355. Although I'm not looking forward to writing all those Christmas cards, I am thankful I have wonderful people in my life to send the cards to.
Wondering how and why to start your own Gratitude Journal? Click here to discover my own beginnings.