After seeing this commercial during last night's Super Bowl, who isn't romanticizing about being a farmer, working the land, and, through the sweat off our backs, glistening in the simplicity of God's approval and having it be enough? Paul Harvey's words are powerful, the images Dodge Ram chose to go with those words are even more so. It brings us to a simpler time, it reminds us from where we get our nourishment, and in ways beyond the fullness of our bellies. God bless the farmer, for it is the farmer that blesses us.
396. Thank you to the hard-working farmer who dedicates his life to the land.
397. I am grateful to the local farmers who come out every weekend during the summertime to set-up shop at the market and sell their beautiful produce - support your local farmers.
398. I am appreciative to God for the variety of fruits and vegetables that we are gifted from the land.
399. I thank the farmer for his caring heart and belief in tradition to make farming generational and ongoing.
400. I am grateful for the rough, dry hands of the farmer, the understanding heart of the farmer's wife, and the freckled, sun-kissed faces of the farmer's children - God bless each one.
Do you shop at farmers' stands in the summertime?