Monday, February 25, 2013

Gratitude Journal Monday

It's a foggy start to today's Monday. Goes perfectly with the state of mind I'm in, a fog. Oscar Night had me up late, Super Hubby took Kiddo to school today, so my schedule is a bit unnatural, which leaves me feeling uncertain. It's funny how our daily routines become mindless activity, doing instead of being and enjoying. I think it's good to shake up the routine every now and again. It helps us to remain human, not robotic zombies of monotony.

So, when you're routine gets a bit off track, think of it as a wake up call; your alarm clock awakening you to an opportunity to do something different, see the world differently, and think in different ways. I've been gifted an hour today, and I'm off to cherish it, right after I express some gratitude.

411. I am grateful for the creativity contained in the human spirit.
412. I am thankful for being given the gift of easing into Monday sans traffic and frustration.
413. I am grateful for the chirping birds outside my window reminding me that the hope for Spring is strong and near.
414. I am grateful for my life, just as it is, as I live it out on a purposeful path.
415. I am grateful each new day brings new opportunities, if you seek them out.

If you'd like to start your own Gratitude Journal, I can promise you, you won't be disappointed with the results. Click here to see where I began.

Happy Monday, friends.
      

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design