Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sending LOVE to You

A day of love starts with a lovely breakfast.
Happy Valentine's Day! Love is simple. You're either in it or out of it. You're either looking for it or tending it. In case you missed it, love IS the answer, click here. And, whether it's a spouse, a child, a pet, a friend, a parent, a neighbor, or even the person staring back at you in the mirror, say Happy Valentine's Day with a hug and a kiss because "...Love is all you need" (The Beatles).

And, to Super Hubby, my most favorite Valentine of all. You are the love affair of a lifetime. No one understands us like us, and that's just fine with me. After 21 years I'm still thrilled to know...

I belong with you,
You belong with me,
You're my sweetheart.
- The Lumineers (Ho Hey)

 And, to my Super Kiddo, the only one that can melt my heart simply with his sparkling eyes, killer smile, and funny ways. You remind me Valentine's Day is everyday.


And Happy LOVD Day to you, dear readers, for without you, there really wouldn't be a point to this little spot I take up in Blogland. Thank you for sharing a little bit of your time here each day and encouraging me to keep sharing my thoughts with the world. Now, go, and hug someone!


Source
Wishing you a most lovely Valentine's Day!

xxoo,
Lilly  

 

1 comment:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design