Thursday, June 6, 2013

LOVD's Summer Reading List

Sadly, I am not a lover of fiction - sorry. So, my summer reading lineup won't include any fictional pieces. Instead, I opt for self-help and inspirational genres (what's that say about me?). Here's what sitting on my nightstand. Hopefully, between jaunts to the pool, ice cream cones, and summer fun, I'll pick up one of these books after climbing into bed for a snooze.

If you'd like to see my summer reading list for kids, click here!

What will you be reading this summer?

3 comments:

2justByou said...

I like all kinds of books, although some history ones make me sleepy!
I'm a new GFC follower here from The Blog Train hop and also inviting you to a hop at my place too!
~Kim
www.2justByou.com

Anonymous said...

Today I'm publicly begging you to give The Dog Stars a try - and thanking you for being such a swoony library advocate.

xoxomichele

I am LOVD said...

Michele, Any recommendation from you is like gold, my friend. I'll be requesting from the library as soon as I post this comment. Thanks so much! I'll let you know how it goes.

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design