Monday, April 2, 2012
Gratitude Journal Monday
My cup runneth over with blessings big and small. Some days I don't have the time to stop and think of the gratefulness I have for such answered prayers, but Monday's, I make the time. It's that little speck of time I give the week to stop and dedicate some gratitude, trying not to take anything for granted. My Gratitude Journal is the way I start off my week. And it can help make all the difference. How do you start off your week?
191. I am grateful for the dirty dishes in my sink - it means I have food to eat.
192. I am grateful for the piled up laundry ready to be washed - it means I have clothes to wear.
193. I am grateful for the house I should clean - it means I have a nice roof over my head.
194. I am grateful for the birthday party I am planning - it means I have a son who appreciates the effort.
195. I am grateful for being loved and cared for by so many - it means I have a family.
If you'd like to find out more about starting your own Gratitude Journal, simply click here.
Have a wonderful week, friends!