Happy Monday, friends. It's time to declare some gratitude. Whether you're thankful for getting the taxes in on time, or simply for the sun rising another day, it's important to send out some thanksgiving into the Universe because, what you send out, comes back to you two-fold. Don't believe it? Just try it. No, it won't happen over night, but over time, your heart and mind will change, erring on the side of positive. I started my own journey here, and continue it because it feeds my soul, sets my spirit straight, and soothes the wrinkles of daily life. You can begin your own journey right here and now by commenting some of your own gratitude. I can't wait to read some of your declarations!
201. I am grateful the taxes are done and sent on their way - life around here may now resume.
202. I am grateful to be turning 40 this week and look forward to the next chapter.
203. I am grateful I am not the same person I was when I turned 30 - wisdom has that affect.
204. I am grateful for the opportunity to take care of my family while staying at home.
205. I am grateful for the beautiful souls that come together at this little blog where we share our hearts and ideas with one another.
Have a happy week!