Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Latest Indulgence

Just to get it out of the way, I was not, in any form, paid by Magnum Ice Cream to promote this delicacy of dairy richness. However, if they'd like to pay me in ice cream bars, I'd be more than happy to accept!


These are my latest weakness. Magnum Ice Cream is so rich, so yummy, I limit myself to one per week (they're also not so cheap). So, if you're an ice cream fan, try to find this decadent dessert at your local grocer. I get the bulk pack at my local BJ's. Treat yourself. You deserve it!

What decadence do you indulge in? Please, tell me you, too, have a weakness!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weaknesses (in no particular order): flash drives that look like penguins, owls, Sylvester the Cat; peanut butter m & ms with nuts, and buying hardback books at the library for a dollar. I just picked up The Night Watch by Sarah Waters - have you read it?

xomichele

Ashley said...

These are AMAZING! We have a box in the fridge that I have not yet cracked open. (Hard to believe!) I first had these in England in 2009, and I was so excited when they came stateside. :)

I am LOVD said...

In England? Wow!!! Amazing what comes over the pond!!!

I am LOVD said...

Michele, no I haven't read The Night Watch - but if you are suggesting it, it's going on the request list right now from my local library!

Cassie said...

I'm pretty sure I won't be trying this or it will definitely become MY weakness too! I'm SO glad you linked up to the Mommy-Brain Mixer! I hope to see you again on Thursday! :)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design