How lucky we all are to be born with the fruit of the Spirit already planted in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humbleness, and self-control. It's just there, waiting to be harvested. But, growth doesn't happen overnight; it takes care and time to get a good harvest. As we nurture our souls, we develop our own fruit and, one day, harvest a good crop to feed and nourish others. Just like grapes growing on a vine, we are not here for ourselves, but rather for others to partake in what we have to offer the world. How is your yield lately?
296. I am grateful I have learned to share my fruit so it may nourish others' lives.
297. I am grateful my fruit of the Spirit continues to grow so I may yield better harvests.
298. I am grateful I have improved on love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, and faithfulness.
299. I am grateful I have an opportunity each day to be better in patience, humbleness, and self-control.
300. I am grateful that I already possess all of these gifts (and so do you); we just have to learn how to harvest them.
It's going to be a "grape" week!
Wondering about starting your own Gratitude Journal? Click here.