|Them leaves are gonna fall, and we're gonna rake.|
I hope you can join me. No declaration of gratitude is ever too small to be mentioned. Here's how I got started, click here.
306. I am grateful for the smell of baked chicken in the oven when I come into the house from the cool outside - so homey.
307. I am grateful for low-key weekends.
308. I am grateful for rainy and wet weekends because it gives you an excuse to stay home in fleece sweats and just hang-out together.
309. I am grateful my son still wants to play non-electronic games like the board game Pay Day (vintage, of course); it took us 3 days to get through an entire year and he beat me by $1,000!
310. I am grateful my mom holds a special place in God's heart and He will be watching over her during her operation later this week (everything will be OK, Mom).
If you haven't left an entry for last week's giveaway, click here RIGHT NOW and enter! It's such a cute Halloween Decor, I can't imagine you'd want to miss out!!!! You only have today to enter. Good luck!
Have a wonderful week!