Dearest friends, don't waste one more day being grumpy. Don't spend one more hour without a smile on your face. I know what you're saying: "She doesn't know what I'm going through. If she did, she wouldn't say such ridiculous things." OK, maybe I don't know what you're going through specifically, but I do know that whatever it is, it, too, shall pass. So, smile when you don't feel like. Talk when you want to clam-up. And express gratitude when you find it hard to see all your blessings. In your somber mood you won't want to do any of these things. Force yourself and you'll find your hard shell start to soften. You may not be in control of your feelings, but you are in control of your doings and of your thinking. Being able to change the latter two on purpose will change your life. Oh, happy day!
321. I am grateful my family gives me time alone during some of the weekend.
322. I am grateful for spontaneously-made dinner dates that turn out to be so much fun.
323. I appreciate the time and effort people put into having us over for dinner.
324. I am thankful my son understands that doing some homework during the weekend makes for an easier week for us all.
325. I really appreciate Huntington Bank's Overdraft Protection saving my behind as I completely forgot to transfer money after paying bills last week - oops! (Too many balls in the air, lately.)