Monday, October 8, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Wow! Have you looked outside lately? The Earth is certainly showing off its brilliance, don't you think? The trees are so vibrant this year, the sunshine through the clouds is brighter, and the world is simply prettier. But, is this Fall any different from others of the past or is it that my perception has changed? When you train your heart to be more grateful, your other senses reap the benefits. You see things in a new way, your smell is keener, your lips taste the freshly picked apple as being sweeter, and your whole outlook is more positive. So, perhaps it's just a more beautiful Autumn than last year, or perhaps I've been in Gratitude training for over a year now and am learning to appreciate my life and surroundings more than ever, thereby enhancing my perceptions. I hope you try a little dedication of gratitude. It's guaranteed to change your views for the better. Here's where I got started, click here.


316. I am grateful we finally turned the furnace on for the first time this season.
317. I am grateful my client canceled a meeting on Sunday so I decided to spend time with my family at the movies.
318. And although I have to have a doubly longer meeting tonight because of the cancelation, I'm grateful to be helping out this client and am loving every minute of it.
319. I am grateful to have clients!
320. I am grateful to have readers of this blog! Thank you.

Enjoy Mother Nature's colors this week. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Shannon Q. said...

I wish there was a "like" button here, like the facebook feature. I enjoy hearing your gratitude posts. :) have a wonderful week!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design