Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Gotta Check Out: Personal Creations

With today's mass production of stuff, it's difficult to find gifts for those you love that are unique, personal, and meaningful. Did I mention high-quality, but affordable, too? Leave that mega-manufactured gift on the shelf and go for something deeper that your recipient will really feel special about. Start clicking your way to Personal Creations and begin enjoying a shopping experience that elevates personal gift-buying to new heights and does it in so many unique ways.

One of my bestest friends lives in the same neighborhood as I do; we're only a couple streets away from each other. I can't say enough about this dedicated wife and mom other than I'm happy and proud to know her. I was given the chance to review a complimentary product from Personal Creations and thought no one was more deserving of a gift than my wonderful friend. I clicked over to Personal Creations and started to shop all the different categories of wonderful gifts. I enjoyed seeing the various options and was really impressed with the personalized flair each gift promised.

I finally decided on a very practical, yet personal gift to give my friend. With those cold Cleveland winters tapping at the front door, I thought no home should be without one of these types of blankets, an afghan throw. We keep 3 at-the-ready in our family room at all times! It was so easy to select the blanket and type-in the personalization that would make this afghan throw unique. Best of all, this $45-blanket was MADE IN THE USA - bonus!!!!!! I opted for the gift box so I could hand it to my friend the moment it arrived. And arrived it did - on time and I knew every step that box took along the way. Personal Creations keeps you informed via e-mail on when your package shipped, shares with you the FedEx tracking number, and also gives an estimated time of arrival. My package beat the odds by one day!

When the package arrived, it was pristine. I opened the carton, dug through lots of green peanuts, and found the gift box held closed by a skinny golden ribbon - nice touch. I did enter a card message during my order checkout but, alas, the card has yet to be found, but that was the only disappointment. My friend was really happy to have received such a personalized gift and I was very happy with the quality of the blanket and the embroidery.

For my friend, the missing card said, "I thought of who I could buy for and it was you! Thanks for being such a great and wonderful friend."

Quick and easy ordering, fast delivery, unique, high-quality gifts: I'll be personalizing many of my holiday gifts this season and I want you to give them a try, too!

Happy shopping!


Although Personal Creations provided me with $50 off any order to review their products and site, the opinions of my experience are represented honestly and are strictly my own. 

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design