1. A White Christmas (thanks, Suzan)
2. Fuzzy and warm suede slippers (thanks, Super Hubby)
3. A new camera (Super Hubby thought I needed a new one since mine puffs out a bit of smoke after each flash - I didn't see that as a problem)
4. Ina's new cookbook - bought by me, wrapped by me, given to Super Hubby to give to me:-)
5. Keurig BrewMaster (thanks, mom and dad - now, winter doesn't feel so cold)
6. Huge poinsettia (thanks, Mr. P. - it really livens up the foyer)
Now, for my most favorite, most cherished Christmas gift of all this year: a miniature owl-shaped cookie cutter from none other than my Super Kiddo! Love it, love him!!!!
So, spill...what did you get for Christmas this year that you absolutely love?