|A tree, my kid, and his thoughts.|
Thankfulness is pleasing to the Universe and the Universe thanks you right back. Happy Monday! If you want to see where and why I started my Gratitude Journal, click here.
361. I am grateful for my health: mind, body, and spirit.
362. I am grateful for the rain because it is not snow that I have to drive through.
363. I am grateful my cousin's son entered the world today and all are doing great.
364. I am grateful my nephew's 12th birthday is today and we wish we could be there in-person to celebrate.
365. I am grateful for living close to downtown where we can see all the light displays and enjoy some holiday cheer.