Monday, December 3, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Seasonal bliss surrounds us. Has it filled your heart, yet? Can you feel the elevated love that permeates through the air this wonderful time of year? People just seem to be in better moods. At least two of our local radio stations play nothing but Christmas music, 24/7.

Are you getting filled with the Christmas spirit or are you trying to escape to the nearest egg nog station where you can drown some of that bliss? In all the expected happiness this time of year, it's important to be cognizant that not everyone you meet may be in the same state of emotion as you. Don't let those Grinches get you down or allow negativity to enter your soul. Perhaps, if you're flowing with Christmas joy, you can find a way to spread the love to those that may need to be introduced to the spirit and love of the season, some for the first time ever. We all deserve to feel it!

We can start with declaring some gratitude from the simple to the huge! See my beginnings, here.

356. I am grateful the winds of fate plopped me with the family I love, living the life I love.
357. I am thankful I still believe in miracles all year 'round.
358. I am grateful my freezer is full with a 4-month's supply of meat from our butcher-run this weekend.
359. I am thankful for the little heart beating next to me on the couch as we watch all those wonderful classic Christmas movies.
360. I am grateful the Universe takes the Karma rule VERY seriously.

Have a wonderful week, friends. Happy December!

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design