Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Too Busy to Post

Whew! Way too busy for my comfort over here. I feel I owe you an explanation for my lack of quality in posting, lately. To be honest, it's everything I have to keep my head above water. The list is too long, the time is too short, and I'll be able to relax in just a few more days. But, before breathing that sigh of relief, here's a glimpse:

1. Time is short due to the CAVS Basketball game we'll be attending tonight because my Super Kid will be singing, not only our National Anthem, but also Canada's (playing the Toronto Raptors) with the school's chorus!

2. Every year we fight with our Individual insurance company to reduce our rate which is the process I am in right now. We don't even have any claims and yet they think it's justifiable to raise our rates an ADDITIONAL $150 PER MONTH, on top of the already outrageous rate we already pay. Off to work on the paperwork required to do a Risk Review - wish us luck!

3. I'm Room Mom for my son's homeroom so brilliant me comes up with a plan several weeks ago when I was looking for things to do to host a Cocoa Bar on the last day of school before Winter Break. Thank goodness I have awesome moms helping with bringing in all the fixin's. I just have to worry about hot water and cookies.

Bright side: presents are wrapped, only one more day of school, and I moved my office down to the basement so Super Hubby can have more room in the office we once shared. The poor guy was really crammed in one tiny corner. I'll show you pictures soon!

Thanks for your understanding. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from a LOVD reader:-) 

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design