"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone."
- G.B. Stern
When it comes to gratitude nothing is off limits so thank away!
26. I am grateful for my husband and our strong marriage.
27. I am grateful for the gentle way He guides us along our paths.
28. I am grateful for a close family friend that is more like "family" than some of my own family.
29. I am thankful for my grandmother. Her life's journey is one of hardship but her strong will is an example of grace and continuously welcoming new beginnings.
30. I am ever so grateful and endlessly thankful to you, dear readers of this blog. You willingly give me your time and attention and I hope, in turn, I give you something back in the form of inspiration, creativity, or just a good laugh.
Is there anyone you are truly grateful to have in your life? Have you told them?