Monday, August 22, 2011
Gratitude Journal Monday
Monday, Monday, are you down? Try starting a gratitude journal and your days will be uplifted and inspired for the rest of the week! Not familiar with a Gratitude Journal? To get the lo down, click here. Not only does it make you feel good about your life, but it also attracts even more good into your life, seriously. I don't know how, I don't know why, but it does. Attitude is everything and a positive one attracts positive things. I hope you begin your Gratitude Journal today!
When it come to gratitude nothing is off limits so thank away!
31. I am grateful to ClassyChaos. Your comment last week on one of my posts spurred on some great conversation and in some small way, I think my words encouraged many. Thanks for the opportunity to reach out to others.
32. I am grateful for the new chapter in our lives as my son embarks on a new adventure where his knowledge and character will grow and be nurtured.
33. I am grateful for all the new families we met yesterday as we embrace them and join our new community, our home away from home.
34. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom). I know it doesn't work for everyone but, by His glory, it completely works for us. I've never been more at peace with my decision as I am right now.
35. I am grateful to all the doctors and researchers that dedicate their lives to finding cures for diseases, discovering new medicines, and studying human behaviors that make our lives better everyday by their dedication and knowledge.
Join me in an attitude of gratitude by commenting some of your thoughts of thanks.