|Can you believe the color variation of this flower?|
36. I am grateful for time. Some times it's stolen from me, but more often than not it teaches me and blesses me with wisdom and patience.
37. I'm grateful for the line I love in the movie Shawshank Redemption that begs a choice be made: "get busy livin' or get busy dyin'?"
38. I am grateful for hope. Hope always sees the good and positive side and tirelessly gets us past the present and catapults us into a better future.
39. I am thankful for my college education degrees. I may not be practicing engineering or using my M.B.A. in the traditional sense, but the journey has shaped me into the person I am.
40. I am so appreciative of my gal pals who help me when I need them and support me when I want to do creative craft projects. Thanks for participating guys!!! (Project details coming soon in a future blog post: stay tuned!)
Comment any thoughts of thankfulness you are feeling today.