|This little pepper plant was in a planter outside the school. I took the shot just last night.|
Nothing is off-limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!
106. I am so grateful we take the time and expense to introduce our child to orchestra concerts, theaters, and museums - I hope he will do the same for his children one day.
107. For as many times as I dropped the huge jar of mayonnaise on the floor this weekend, I am very grateful for plastic.
108. I am so grateful my parents are nearby and I can visit with them any time, even for a short while.
109. I am grateful for the warmth that surrounds me right now, in my cozy, little abode, as the weather outside turns frightful freezing.
110. I am grateful I can take an alternative (non-highway) route to get to school this morning - it may take an extra 15 minutes, but with rain like this, it'll be the safer choice.
I hope you join me by commenting some gratitude of your own. Have a great Monday!