Monday, December 5, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

This little pepper plant was in a planter outside the school. I took the shot just last night.
It's Monday, it's raining, so much I'm thinking about building an ark, and it's cold. I better get to declaring some gratitude before my circumstances start to dictate my mood! We don't want to be controlled by our feelings and having a Gratitude Journal has really helped me appreciate the big and small in my life where I can get past the perpetual emotional roller coaster. I'd love for you to join me on this journey so I hope you start your own Gratitude Journal. Click here, if you'd like to know more about it.

Nothing is off-limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

106. I am so grateful we take the time and expense to introduce our child to orchestra concerts, theaters, and museums - I hope he will do the same for his children one day.

107. For as many times as I dropped the huge jar of mayonnaise on the floor this weekend, I am very grateful for plastic.

108. I am so grateful my parents are nearby and I can visit with them any time, even for a short while.

109. I am grateful for the warmth that surrounds me right now, in my cozy, little abode, as the weather outside turns frightful freezing.

110. I am grateful I can take an alternative (non-highway) route to get to school this morning - it may take an extra 15 minutes, but with rain like this, it'll be the safer choice.

I hope you join me by commenting some gratitude of your own. Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Melodee said...

I love your sweet blog! I always see your comments on Lisa Leonard's, which I read daily she is adorable...following you now!

The Cheese Thief said...

Your son is so lucky to have such great parents that introduce him to so many different things! I wish I got to go to orchestra concerts and theaters when I was a kid.

I wish you lived close too... tea and scones sounds lovely. :)

Suzan Wood-Young said...

I'm grateful for your blog and miss you on the weekends!

Jamie said...

108 is HUGE. I am jealous.

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design