Friends, I can't thank you enough for stopping by today. I know you have tons to do, gifts to wrap, parties to plan and attend, and holiday spirit to spread. There's a lot to prepare, I know. Yet, you've taken a wee bit of time out of your hustle and bustle to sit with me today and reflect on some thankfulness. I thank you and am so grateful for your presence. The benefits of a Gratitude Journal is a gift you give yourself. Why not get yourself a beautiful journal and start your own, today? Not sure where to begin, click here.
Nothing is too big or too small when it comes to gratitude so thank away.
116. I am grateful for this two-whole week Winter Break - no homework, no driving back and forth, forth and back to school, sleeping in and embracing a slower pace.
117. I am grateful for the ability to not take offense easily. This week I was reminded of that and, although I was upset at first, I had to find revelation of the bigger picture and calmed down.
118. I am grateful for knowing who I am and what I stand for.
119. I am grateful for all the military service men and women who are stationed away from home during this sacred holiday season. I thank you for all your sacrifice in fighting for America's freedom that I enjoy daily.
120. I am grateful you share your time with me. Happy holidays!
Do you have any special holiday declarations of gratitude you'd like to share?