121. I am so grateful for the gift of family. My mom and dad spend Christmas Day with us year after year. My mom is in a wheelchair and it is a sheer struggle for her to even get into my small home, let alone get around once she is inside. I know it's an inconvenience, I know she feels trapped when she's at my house, but I want her to know how much I appreciate the sacrifice she makes to make me happy.
122. I am grateful for my dad and his willingness to play Wii Bowling with me. He's not that comfortable with new technology but his willingness to try is so much appreciated (hold down "B" THEN release to drop the ball, Tata).
123. I am grateful for a close family friend that spent the day with us, as well. He will never know how much his relationship with my family is valued and cherished and I cannot put into words how much we appreciate his presence in our lives everyday.
124. I am grateful for my sweet husband and his giving heart that is always in the right place. I love all my gifts, sweetheart, and I thank you for taking the time in your uber busy schedule to go shopping
125. I am grateful for God's selfless act that I don't think I could ever follow myself: "...For God so greatly loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son...(John 3:16).
What is a gift you have received to which you have been most grateful?