Thursday, May 16, 2013

Short Posts. Long Days.

I know, you don't have to say it. This week's posts suck rocks and, yeah, I'm being kind. The month of May is Kiddo's last month of school. This week we're finishing up the final touches to Kiddo's birthday party for this weekend. Did I mention I still have to bake the cake, marinate chicken, make coconut frosting? And, coming home from baseball practice this evening at 9:00 (in the dark), Kiddo tells me about the Spanish and Band parties this Friday! So, I need to make this drink for Spanish (the drink Kiddo made for his Panama project) and cupcakes for Band! Did I mention this is all in between all the party prep I still have to do?

So, to say my mind has NOT been on deep thinking and searching for the perfect words to convey those thoughts is far from an understatement. And, today is shot as I won't be home ALL.DAY.LONG. It's Field Day at my son's school so why drive home just to turn around and drive back for the start of Field Day just a few hours from the start of school? And, then we rush home after Field Day, Kiddo gets in a shower, gets all gussied up, and we head back for Night of Public Speaking where Kiddo will be giving his Leadership Speech.

I'm hoping next week allows me the gift of time to contemplate, discover, and share. You know, the posts you're used to me writing. Hang in there with me, the storm is about to pass soon. 

1 comment:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

You hang in too! Don't forget to breathe! ;)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design