Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Made Wednesday {Snazzy-Up the Front Door}

In my laundry/craft room.
The dollar store never ceases to amaze me. There's a lot of junk, admittedly, but there's some really cool stuff, too! During a recent escapade I found these wall stick-on's that I just could not pass up. I'm such a softie for quotes and words that I bought a couple of them. Two I used for the final Shares on Display (which I will share next week), one for my laundry room (isn't it so cute?), and one for my front door.

I didn't think the wall stickie would work on my front door, but it does. Periodically I have to rub it down because the sun tends to lift it up a bit. But, it's worth it because it makes for a much more inviting entrance, don't you think?

What You'll Need
Wall Stickie
All-Purpose Cleaner

What You'll Do
Clean the area you'll be sticking the wall decal on. It tends to stick better when the surface is clean and free of dirt and dust. Apply the decal, smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles. Voila! Done!

What You'll Need to Know to Finish
Occasionally, as time goes on, you're decal may tend to peel away from the surface in certain areas of the decal. Use a little Elmer's glue stick to adhere the stubborn decal to the surface. Using Elmer's will ensure no damage when you finally do remove the decal.



Don't forget to enter the Chick-fil-A giveway!


2 comments:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Lovely! Are we going to hear about the birthday extravaganza?

I am LOVD said...

Yes, it's coming next week!!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design