Monday, May 20, 2013

Gratitude Journal Monday

Shhh! All is quiet. The party is done. Eight over-the-top excited boys have left the home (well, Kiddo stayed, of course). Clean-up is underway, S-L-O-W-L-Y, because Super Hubby and I are still in recovery mode. Ahhh! We pulled it off and, although we're a bit worse for the wear (if I'm lyin', I'm dyin'), it is done!

I'm treading slowly into this week. How about you, friend? Any recovering from the weekend going on at your end? Let's take it slow together.

466. I'm grateful the party is done and the all-consuming planning is over.
467. I'm grateful a good friend came all the way up from Cincinnati to be here, in Cleveland, to celebrate Kiddo's birthday.
468. I'm grateful for leftover birthday cake and ice cream - YUM!
469. I'm grateful for Advil.
470. I'm grateful Stride Rite had hiking boots in Kiddo's size for camp this week!

I find there is always something for which I should be grateful. Want to see my beginnings? Click here.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi, Lilly! What a lovely blog you have. Thanks for saying hello on mine. I have a 5th grader too...at least for a few more weeks. Nice to meet you! :)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design