Monday, October 3, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

Just another manic Monday...but it doesn't have to be. Pour yourself something piping hot, have a seat in your favorite chair, get comfortable, and think "Gratitude". Have you started your Gratitude Journal, yet? Are you keeping up each week? Not sure what I'm talking about? Click here. I encourage you to record your own thanksgivings for this beautiful world and all it gives us, unselfishly, each day for our enjoyment, if we so choose to accept it with joy and gratitude.

Nothing is off limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

61. I am grateful for my good health.
62. I am grateful for understanding and accommodation from others.
63. I am grateful for cameras catching memories - sometimes photographs are the only evidence we have of actually being there, in the moment.
64. I am grateful for the warmth a wood-burning fireplace brings to my chilly little house because I refuse to turn on the furnace this early in the season.
65. I am grateful for living.

How are you progressing with your Gratitude Journal?



No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design