|Lilana Slater via zenandlivingsimply.com from Pinterest|
Awhile back I found this great print you see here on my bloggy friend's blog site at Zen and Living Simply (check her out, she's funny, quirky, and has a good attitude). I liked it so much, in fact, I pinned it to my Pinterest account. Since doing so you wouldn't believe how many people have repinned my pin. I'm talking A.LOT of people. So, it got me to thinking how these simple facts resonate with us all and how simply seeing the facts remind us of just how lucky we are to be living the way we do. What do we really have to complain about? So today, my gratitude journal will contain the simple basics on which gratitude should be founded upon. Want to start your own gratitude journal? Click here to get started.
66. I am grateful for the food in my fridge, the clothes on my back, and the roof over my head.
67. I am grateful for the wealth I have accumulated.
68. I am grateful I do not personally know the horrors of war.
69. I am grateful for the blessed life I lead everyday.
70. I am grateful I learned how to read and write.
(In case you were wondering, I was grateful for my health last week.)
Happy Columbus Day to the Americas and Spain and happy day to all!