It's Monday and it's Halloween! What could be better than a little gratitude mixed with lots of candy and laughing children? Gratitude is a funny thing; the more gratitude you declare, the better your life. If you would like to begin your own gratitude journal, then click here for the details and go back to where I began. If you've taken steps to start your own gratitude journal, kudos to you and thanks for joining me again, today. Happy Halloween and safe trick-or-treating!
81. I am grateful for Airborne (works for me!) keeping me healthy as hubby and son get over their viruses.
82. I am grateful for kids' over-the-counter medicines meant to keep my son's fever down, his throat at bay, and his aches and pains subdued.
83. I am grateful for my son's recovery after a weekend of rest and fluids so he can enjoy trick-or-treating this evening (let's hope there's not a relapse).
84. I am grateful my son gives me every Reeses' Peanut Butter Cup he gets in his Halloween bag - yummy!
85. I am grateful I know God.
Thank you for joining me on this journey and have a wonderful and safe Halloween. Would you like to share any gratitude here?