Beautiful friends, it's Monday!! Let's get our head in the game and think about how lucky we are to be living in this world right now. And these days, I think we're getting back to core values and viewing the obvious with gratitude, like having a job, living in an affordable home, raising a happy family or successfully making it on our own. A gratitude journal can change your life, really! To read more, click here. And, once you begin declaring gratitude for what you already have, more will be afforded to you. Just you wait and see. But you have to get started!
71. I am grateful for the warm, lingering smell of last night's wood-burning fire wafting through my home this morning.
72. I am grateful for the POWER of prayer.
73. I am grateful for knowing the difference between truth and justice, and that I only play a role in the first and not the latter.
74. I am grateful for NETFLIX because it's a great alternative to a football game filled with commercials promoting sex and alcohol while young kids just want to watch the game. (We couldn't even get through the first quarter.)
75. I am grateful my husband's occupation is not that of race car driver: my prayers are with Dan Wheldon's family and the entire Indy Car organization.
Big or small, what are you grateful for on this Monday? Leave a comment and share.