|Amazing photography compliments of Dina Rossi from Studio Rossi, Inc. Check out her amazing gallery here!|
One way I'm discovering my own dreams is through a Gratitude Journal. A Gratitude Journal reveals what you hold important and most dear. It can reveal what you wish for and what your dreams look like. It's in the waiting for dreams to flourish that you must be content in the day-to-day. Why not make waiting for the future a bit more enjoyable by realizing your true blessings in the present? You can share your own declarations of gratitude right here by commenting, or you can whisper your gratitude to yourself upon waking each morning. The important thing is that you begin. Click here to find out more. I hope you decide to join me.
126. I am grateful for the holiday wind-down allowing our souls a bit of a respite for time to relax, reflect, and recharge.
127. I am grateful for all the fun we had this Winter Break; so well-deserved and well-planned.
128. I am simply grateful for everyone in my life that encourages me to be better than I was yesterday.
129. I am grateful for this little blog and the enjoyment I get from writing each post and sharing a smidgen of my life, my thoughts, and my world with you.
130. I am grateful for you, dear reader, who visits this little blog of mine and allows me to feel some worth in my words. Thank you for your comments and e-mails.
I wish you a new year filled with blessings beyond your wildest dreams, discoveries that surprise even you, contentment that delivers peace and tranquility, and the courage and perseverance to live the life you have always dreamed. It's a new year and it's your story to tell. Start your new chapter today. Happy 2012!
Are you planning on beginning your Gratitude Journal for 2012 or are you continuing one you've already started? I'd love it if you would share your experiences on how a Gratitude Journal has helped you.