Happy Monday, y'all! I think it's time to lighten things up a little. A Gratitude Journal doesn't have to be all serious all the time. It doesn't always have to go deep into the catacombs of our complicatedly beautiful, grateful hearts. Even the little things that may seem superficial on the surface can be part of our Gratitude Journal Monday declarations. If you're curious about starting a Gratitude Journal of your own, click here to learn more.
146. I am grateful for Pilate's where I don't have to jump up and down like a pogo stick to get a good workout.
147. I am grateful for Target, my affordable shop-therapy place.
148. I am grateful for libraries, another affordable place to feed my literary addiction.
149. I am ever so grateful for old, classic movies; when true class and elegance were the rule, not the exception.
150. I am grateful for the warm, fuzzy feeling I get while watching the snow storm from my kitchen window, knowing my family is safe and cozy in the next room.
Now it's your turn! Leave a comment declaring some of your own gratitude and thankfulness. It can be as shallow or as deep as you want because anything goes!