|Every so often even I get a good shot. Thank you!|
136. I am grateful for long, lingering weekends balanced with a little work, a little play, and a little laziness.
137. I am grateful for the ability to hear. I watched a PBS show where everyone was using sign language to communicate and the communication was verbally overdubbed. I found it frustrating to watch the signing be out of sync with the verbal overdubbing.
138. I am grateful for the strength and guidance I get from above. I just wish I was a better listener.
139. I am grateful for all the newspapers dropped off by my gal pal's husband; it was one less thing to worry about when creating the paper mached crocodile head.
140. I am grateful for the creativity gifted to me at times when I really need it. I know I'm not that good on my own - all the glory be to Him.