|Lilana Slater from lifeonleroy.blogspot.com via Pinterest|
141. I am grateful for chirping chickadees outside my window that lift my spirit in their song.
142. I am grateful for really smart people that maintain a level of excellence in all that they do.
143. I am grateful for having a child that understands a handmade costume is something to be proud of because we worked on it together using all his own ideas.
144. I am grateful for kind hearts that give of themselves to better the world.
145. I am grateful to my son's teachers and their dedication to giving their very all in educating and molding the next generation by using (and developing) the most innovative concepts in education today.
Do you have time to start a Gratitude Journal of your own? It will be time well-spent, I promise.