Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snow Day

I wish I could show you tons of snow outside, but there's only a dusting. It's cold, yes, but not too bad. As you may know, my son's school is 30 minutes away so, as the snow gods would have it, the snow system dumped tons over the school! Woo-hoo for kiddo! There are no friends to call locally, though, as they still have school today.

This is so great, really! We'll have another day to work on the Panama project and it looks like kiddo's field trip on Thursday is a go. You kinda need snow for skiing, snow-shoeing, and sledding, right?

Source
Ahh, I love it when things work out.

Hope you're safe and warm where you are. 

2 comments:

Carole said...

Lilly, thank you for following Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Have fun in the snow.

momto8 said...

oh we are just wishing for snow!! instead we have only freezing temps AND school!
have fun!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design