Greetings, friends, and happy New Year! I'm so looking forward to sharing with you all the adventures 2013 has in store for us all. January is such a precious time, isn't it? We approach the new year with such gusto, full of hope, new beginnings, and wiped slates. It's a wintery scene where I live. I look outside and see the freshly fallen snow, so innocent and uninterrupted of footprints and dirt, at least for a little while.
Maybe this is how life looks right now, in the silence of January's bitter cold and beauty. Well, it's time to make some tracks where you are. Where are you going? What are your plans? Whatever they are, my hope for you is that your every dream is fulfilled. The road will be long and steep at times, but I want you to find the grace to push through and get to the glory that awaits you.
Start your 2013 with an attitude of gratitude; it paves the road for all good things.
376. I am grateful for meeting a friend for breakfast this morning at Panera and being OK with posting late today because of it.
377. I am grateful to God for instilling in me His words of wisdom and grace so it may help others.
378. Today I celebrate Christmas (again) and am grateful for my heritage and keeping on with traditions.
379. I am grateful for my life being so good.
380. I am grateful for a new year filled with good possibilities and wonderfulness.
Please, feel free to share your own gratitude declarations. I'd love to know where your heart is! To read my start, click here.