I know you. You are a kind, grateful-hearted, beautiful person. You're not perfect, but you know the realities of perfection (dull and unattainable). You're not always in a good mood, but you know that's just part of life. There are good days, there are bad days, but, more often than not, there are in-between days. And, as you go about living those in-between days, you long to realize something. What's your something? Is it a dream, is it a certain number, is it love, is it putting away the laundry the same day you wash it? Whatever it is, I know who's in your corner, you just have to recognize it. Your cheerleader is more powerful than you could ever imagine: it is the Universe. And she's there, just waiting to help you make it happen. But, you have to do your part. Not sure where to start? How about with some gratitude?
If I told you the more love you send out into the world, the more love you'll get in return, wouldn't you be more kind, generous, and understanding? If I told you the more of anything you send out, you'll receive double for your trouble, wouldn't you think twice about what you do, say, think, or feel? Really, the choice of what you want coming back to you is completely up to you. You're a smart cookie, choose and do wisely.
381. I am grateful for e-mail notifications from dentists reminding us of appointments (like the dentist appointment my son has this Monday morning- what?).
382. I am grateful I have Super Hubby to help in the raising of our son (I'm not quite sure how single moms do it?).
383. I am grateful my house is back in order and all the Christmas decorations have been put away (I'm still finding pine needles in obscure places, even after vacuuming a gajillion times).
384. I am grateful for my vacuum (saves the back and the knees).
385. I am grateful for a new week, filled with new possibilities and opportunities (I open myself to be wowed!).
How about you, friend? Express some of your own gratitude! I'd love to read where your heart is at. Not sure where to start? Click here to see my start.