Monday, April 9, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Rough storms are ahead. You know it when you set your feet on the floor this morning to start the week. It's going to be a busy one and thinking of all the little details for each and every day begin to overwhelm the mind and you just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over your head. Oh, to stay there and cocoon all week; just until it's over.

That's the way we feel, but not the way we live. Our actions (forced some days, yes) get us through the minutes, hours, days, of responsibility to tending, working, caring, sharing, and fixing. Some weeks it all just piles up, but we get through it. And, we get through it by taking one day at a time. Depending on how overwhelming life becomes, sometimes it's one minute at a time. But through it all, we have gratitude to hold ourselves together. Gratitude helps us to see the bigger picture. Gratitude makes us wiser, it makes us whole, and calms us down. I better get to mine before my To-Do list gets any longer.

196. I am grateful to be gifted another week in which to make a difference in the lives of others.
197. I am grateful my "dance card" is so full this week; it beats the alternative.
198. I am grateful He gives me the grace I need to make each day I live a fruitful one.
199. I am grateful I have a hubby I can call "Super Hubby" on my blog.
200. I am grateful for the infinite wisdom my young son shares with me on our long walks around the neighborhood; oh!, to be that wise at 9.

If you'd like some refuge from your storm, begin your own Gratitude Journal. Here's why I started, the how's and the what's, just click here. Go gently, friend, and have a manageable week.

All you have to do is click the banner below and I get your vote automatically. Thank you!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design