Monday, December 17, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

My heart is heavy and my words are few. The horrific tragedy that took place in Connecticut last Friday is an event that will never yield answers, but questions will mingle in the minds of so many, forever. Can it ever be explained when innocence is stripped, when the lives of beautiful children are shortened, when parents' hopes are lost in sheer seconds? May the healing begin for all those affected.

366. I am grateful to believe there is more good than evil in this world.
367. I am grateful in knowing light will shut down the darkness and good will prevail.
368. I am grateful I have my own child to hold tight and love to pieces.
369. I am grateful people come together during a crisis and use the power of prayer to send healing to those who need it most.
370. I am grateful for courageous heroes that are principals and teachers in disguise.

The power of prayer is real. Please take a moment to send healing thoughts to Connecticut.    

2 comments:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Beautiful post. I'm grateful you are able to express what I struggled with.

Mold Removal Murrieta said...

Great post, thanks for writing

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design