"If the only prayer you ever say in your life is 'Thank You,' it will be enough."
- Meister Eckehart
Was it a little more difficult to get up this morning for you, too? Are you a bit groggy-eyed from last night's Super Bowl game. It ended early enough but I'm still typing this post with only one eye open. Yawn!
151. As my son grows older, I am grateful we still fit on the same couch together, side by side, snuggling during the Super Bowl game.
152. I am grateful for my new favorite fruit, kiwi.
153. I am grateful for my husband's ability to take the lead on something I didn't want to deal with - thanks hon- and you did it so well, too!
154. I am grateful for planned playdates, for impromptu playdates; hey, I'm just grateful for playdates. period. because my son had a great weekend with his friends.
155. I am grateful my son loves spending the night at his grandparents' (my parents') house while we go to the parent/teacher conference. He just loves it there and it warms my heart to know he sees their home as his home away from home.
Happy Monday to you and have a fantastic week!
To learn more about beginning your own Gratitude Journal, click here. Go ahead and leave a comment expressing some of your own thanksgiving today. It's a start!