Monday, December 19, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

Friends, I can't thank you enough for stopping by today. I know you have tons to do, gifts to wrap, parties to plan and attend, and holiday spirit to spread. There's a lot to prepare, I know. Yet, you've taken a wee bit of time out of your hustle and bustle to sit with me today and reflect on some thankfulness. I thank you and am so grateful for your presence. The benefits of a Gratitude Journal is a gift you give yourself. Why not get yourself a beautiful journal and start your own, today? Not sure where to begin, click here.

Nothing is too big or too small when it comes to gratitude so thank away.

116. I am grateful for this two-whole week Winter Break - no homework, no driving back and forth, forth and back to school, sleeping in and embracing a slower pace.


117. I am grateful for the ability to not take offense easily. This week I was reminded of that and, although I was upset at first, I had to find revelation of the bigger picture and calmed down.


118. I am grateful for knowing who I am and what I stand for.


119. I am grateful for all the military service men and women who are stationed away from home during this sacred holiday season. I thank you for all your sacrifice in fighting for America's freedom that I enjoy daily.


120. I am grateful you share your time with me. Happy holidays!


Do you have any special holiday declarations of gratitude you'd like to share?

1 comment:

Craftberry Bush said...

Thanks for this Lil and for your words of encouragement....I am looking forward to two weeks of no lunches to make and late wake ups too...xo

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design