|This planter was signed by all the students and given to me as a thank you!|
236. I am grateful He knows and provides what I need even before I know myself.
237. I am grateful my son's teacher had enough confidence and trust in me (a new parent to the school) to ask me to aide in the classroom during Writing time.
238. I am grateful all the students were so sharing with their writing pieces, and so eager to learn and grow in their own writing abilities.
239. I am grateful the school librarian put me to work before Writing time began in the classroom, utilizing my wait. (Those were my best mornings of the week as this school's library is the most beautiful I have ever seen and it made for a great start to the day!)
240. I am grateful I had the opportunity to help make my family's first year at a new school comfortable and memorable.
Good things happen when you release gratitude. I hope you begin your own gratitude journal so the Universe can prove its effects to you, too! Not sure where or why to begin? Click here.