Nothing is too big or too trivial to show gratitude towards, so thank away!
241. I am grateful we live in an area where the State Parks are amazing natural-treasures for everyone to enjoy.
242. I am grateful my parents help us out with all the mundane, back-breaking chores like staining the deck, spreading the mulch, I could go on and on.
243. I am thankful we have found a place of peace internally where we can finally live and enjoy the present instead of always pining for the future.
244. I am overwhelmed at the beauty that surrounds my daily living, where the ugliness of poverty, crime, and hunger are not part of my scenery.
245. I am grateful God has provided such variety in life where we can never be bored with living.
If you are interested in starting your own Gratitude Journal, click here and read what motivated my beginning.
Make it a great start to a great week, friends! Happy Monday.
Thank you, GrammaLuvlee, for awarding LOVD the Liebster Blog Award!